<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 28, 2006

Went out with three siao kia to town today.

In order of age,

-Guan Ji (apparently the most elderly among us)
-Vincent (Erm... aka Skeleton)
-Shuying
-Edwin (apparently the youngest but the most shuai among the three guys... =p)

Well, GJ and Shuying wanted to get shoes for IMF. So just tagged along with them.
Played about 5mins of Crazy Taxi at GJ's house before going to meet Shuying.

We were waiting for Vincent, who said that he will reach earlier than us.

So decided to grab a snack at level one. Haven't had my bloody breakfast and lunch.

Had a proper brunch at the top level. I shan't mention Vincent's comments about the food.
Anyway just know that we almost fought with utensils.

Caught a quick bus to centrepoint. Apparently we overshot like mad. Haven't been visiting orchard for a bloody hell long time. So all of us turned noobs.

Guan Ji bought his stuff.
Headed to Great World after that. GJ accompanied Shuying to shop for her shoes while Vincent read his newpaper and I was playing with the soccer game on my phone.

We felt kinda bored waiting and decided to chiong the arcade.
House of the Dead 4.
Vincent topped up 10 bucks.
The both of them came after a while.
Seriously the reload of that bloody gun had a little bit of lagging. So had to really shake the gun like you're dancing with it.

Anyway, the bloody zombies were increasing in numbers and difficulty as the stages move on.
So, I guessed perhaps swearing would help motivate myself abit.
Vulgarities began pouring out of my mouth. It was addictive.

We died a poor death.

Left arcade to bowling.
I played against Vincent for the first game.
Was on form all the way till the eighth pin.
Somehow hai.....bie ti le...

Anyway Guan Ji joined us for the second game.
Bie ti le...

Left to buy Shuying's shoes.

Here comes the hilarious part of the entire day.
I was feeling bored in the shoe shop so I decided to take a shoe and pretended it was a microphone.
Sang S.H.E's Re Dai Yu Lin.

Okay, I seriously don't know how loud I was.
So, there's this non-chinese guy who was looking at some shoes with his wife I think.
Quite a number of people in the shop.
I think I was rather into the song so SUDDENLY Gj and Vin stopped me and I looked around.
That non-chinese guy left the shop almost immediately.
Some people were looking at me. I was like...WTF

So...

I ran out of the shop and tried to take cover.

Guess the three of them were laughing in the meantime.
I was like...Fk! Shit! WTF!

Yeah, that was that bloody situation that ruined the good name of EDWIN.

I went back to the shop when there were lesser people.

Guan Ji said I was kinda rude to the saleswoman.
She was asking us if we would like her to help us check the stock of a certain pair of shoes.
All I said was, 'So you can check for me?'

lol.
Sorry ar Saleswoman. Next time won't happen again.
Let bygones be bygones yeah.

Finally had dinner at nearby hawker centre.
Food's pretty nice.

Shuying felt bloody full so Vincent brought us to walk an ulu long path.
We became clowns on the way. Kept singing and modifying lyrics of songs.

It was home after that. lol.

It's now a bloody hell 2:23am and I haven't sleep. wtf.

doujiang sang again @ 10:53 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D