Thursday, August 31, 2006
Finally home~
Just came back from tiong bahru plaza.
watched Ghost Game.
I'll give it 2 stars.
Well, before that went to orchard with Guan Ji Shuying and Vincent.
The event which we're working for is tomorrow so Guan Ji and Vincent are doing their last minute shopping for attire.
Had our fill at the kopitiam, youth park.
There were only about 20 people in the theatre. And people were simply amused by the movie and started to make lame shouts of fear. lol. Kinda funny actually.
I was bloody tyco to catch the last train back home from Tiong,
I was even luckier to catch the last LRT from CCK.
It's like wtf right?
lol.
Perhaps SMRT felt that I'm a VIP so they waited for me.
Good job people. Keep it up.
Oh shit, the feeling has come.
And it's time to bomb.
One Royale Chocolate comin' right up!
doujiang sang again @ 9:57 AM