<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Don't know what's wrong with my blogskin. The links highlight themselves as and when they like to. wtf. I really know nuts about html.

Haven't been going easy on my wallet recently.
I'm kinda spending a little overboard already come to think of it.
Arcade, food...etc.

My bro will be back tomorrow night from Thailand.
And speaking of going overseas, I realised I haven't been to the airport for quite some time.
In fact, I have not even been to the budget terminal before!
Shall get a chance tomorrow then.

Went to school for the IMF training session this morning.
Guan Ji gave me a morning call at 9:30am.
Answered and silenced my phone.
So I found myself awoke at 10:30am with about 7 missed calls.
The thing was that the training starts at 11am sharp.

I cabbed to school. $6.70. WTF. Why must taxi fares be raised?

The training was okay. Rather interesting. The kitchen crew was slack.
The chef was rather slack too. He looked like if I dipped his head in hot oil he wouldn't complain a bit.

Anyway, the supposed-to-end-at-4pm training ended at 1 plus.

Vincent Ying and I went to BPP to settle lunch.
They came my house to chill out after that.

I slept for about half an hour while Vincent and Ying gamed.

Joined the rest at Westmall for dinner.
Crapped quite alot.

Checked out latest movies and arcaded.
Home after that.

Feeling down lately. Have been trying to find out why. Things are just not going right.
Realised I have been losing sleep too. Yesterday, I turned in at 2:30am. Officially slept at 4:25am. wtf.
My life seems fucked up at this moment.
But I'm still able to tolerate this fking shit.

One Life, Screw It.


Shut Up (Simple Plan)

There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time to criticize me
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one you love to hate
But not today.

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do
You think you're special
But I know and I know and I know
And we know that you're not
You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like I'm the one you love to hate
But not today.

Don't tell me who I should be
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away


Fuck you.

doujiang sang again @ 9:12 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D