<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2 down...2 to go...

Woke up bright and early at 12noon to get ready for cip paper @ 2pm.
Vincent and I tried to cram everything in from the notes we made last night.
Reached school to realise that we're the earliest besides Gj and Shuying.

The paper was crap.
I remembered 60% out of everything I memorised.
Pathetic 60%.
Left the exam room early cuz couldn't stand the paper any longer.

Met up with Shuying and Guan Ji @ underpass.
Played a round of taiti with them.

The rest of the gang came.
Everyone started going on about the paper.

Had a late lunch at Can1.
Met Eunice Ho and April Ng.
Matthew Pon came over to have a chat with us.
Talked about the MIEC paper.
He said that the paper was **** **** ** *** *** **** ***** *** ****.

lol.

It was a rather long chat. Very hilarious one at that!

Had an ice-cream at cheers before going home. Feeling rather shag.



I guess I'm really lucky after all. =p

doujiang sang again @ 5:19 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D