<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It was rush hour this morning.

I was supposed to have tutoring at 10:15am.

I woke up at 11:30am.

Can't be helped. I slept at 4am the night before.

I totally forgotten about it.

Anyway, cabbed to cck asap.
$6.70.
Fk man.

Tuition was pleasant. Just did a hell lot of reading with Ashton. Anyway, his chinese still sucks.
cmi.

Got dad to pick me up after that.
The jap girls were still there. Zul and his jap boys came too.
Took a family photo with them while I was trying to hold Royale Choc.

My sis and them left shortly and I blasted my toiletbowl.
It died immediately.

Pangya for a while...

My parents suggested eating at KFC.
Went bpp.

We visited the car exhibition. There was a nice Honda called Fit.

Nothing much actually. My bro bought Westlife's 2001 world tour concert.
Not bad. It was quite a successful concert. We were amused by Westlife's ability to dance. Seriously hilarious.

Yesterday was the Assumption Alumni Dinner.
Seriously, the school is bloody going budget.
The dinner was in Vincent Hall!
WTF.
One of the worst place you can ever hold an assembly, let alone a dinner.
I'd rather they used the school's Main Hall instead.

I met up with my old classmates. About 20 of them.
Seniors were there too.

Dinner delayed and started late.
Welcomed the guest-of-honour. I think his name was Reverend Xavier something something.
Prof X huh?
Luckily it wasn't Brother Emmanuel who was the GOH.
He would have taken 3 days to walk that aisle, given his speed.

But Xavier was no better. His speech took forever to finish. I'm sure out of approximately 300 people, 298 were not listening. The two idiots who were paying attention were AES and AVI principals.

They had the Japanese teachers as guests. Bet they didn't understand a single word. No point.

The dinner started like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.

One of the first few performances was an AVI teacher singing mandarin 40s oldies. I guess she was better off dead. She almost poisoned the food with her wrecked voice.
Fk.
The worst thing was that her outfit was a total turn-off.
Firstly her glasses looked so thick perhaps even a pair of vernier calipers will not be able to measure it.

Secondly, and also the worst thing about her: She wore her pants so bloody high, I bet her pants touched her bra.

It was a total eyesore looking at her. When she finally sung her WELL-PICKED songs, I think my table of guys were the ones that clapped and cheered the loudest.
She wasn't a joker- She was a JOKE.
J-O-K-E. lol.

Okay, just when we thought the nightmare was over, that bloody woman introduced another AVI teacher to come on stage to sing. I almost died laughing.
The next teacher, though not as worst as the previous monster, also couldn't make the mark.
He sang as though he was performing at a ge-tai.
KAo.

The whole bunch of us felt like singing Untitled after that.
'How could this happen to me~'

lol.

Dinner was fine. Lots of crapping among the guys.

There was a lucky draw going on too. The first half was simply crap.
I had two tickets numbered 1031 and 1032.
The bloody emcee called out 1013.
I almost threw my glass at her.

Next half...
It was the 3rd prize. She called out 1023.
I kind of banged the table rather hard - all of our drinks fell by at least 2 cm in level.
My ex form teacher Mr Lee gave me a wtf look.

The next number was 1146.
I swore Mr Lee shouted 'WALAO EH!'
Perhaps the atmosphere was too noisy for anyone to hear him.
Lol. I called him loudly and returned him a wtf look.
btw his number was 1416.

Then came the first prize number to be called out.
The emcee went '1....'
I had hope.
'0.....'
All my friends looked at me.
'3....'
Mr Lee looked at me with eyes anytime bursting.

'Anyone with the first three numbers 103?

I was like super kan jiong.

'The First Prize...Oneeee....Zeroooo......threeeeee......FIVEEEEE!!!!'

Stunned...

Lots of 'OOHHHH!!!!!' and 'AAAAWWWW...'

The lucky one was my ex NCC teacher officer.

I was being labelled Suay after that.

After dinner went back to AES compound and chilled out at the Study Area for a while.
That place brought back much memories, especially when all of us were mugging for Os.

Was tired so headed home with Vanessa while the rest wanted to eat at Alameen.

Knocked out at 4am.

Conclusion: Lucky draws are unfair.
Fk lucky draws.

doujiang sang again @ 3:59 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D