Saturday, July 22, 2006
Sentosa~
It wasn't a tutorial actually. More of just plain talking.
The rest of the time: Playing plus nonsense.
The guest list included TR01, Jia Ling, Shu Ying and Juniper. Anna had her operation that day itself. Well, I'm glad to say she's fine now. God bless.
We started the day playing volleyball. Some of the girls went snapping pics.
Okay, I officially declare Cecilia a life-insurance despo. haha.
Why? Cuz somebody tried to punch her again, almost hit her in the face with the v.ball and hit her again with the v.ball. wtf. haha.
Volleyball and Captain's ball was fun. Stepping on sand was as good as stepping on iron.
Juniper bought drinks for us. Not a bad fellow. But why didn't he included ice as well?!
Vincent displayed soccer-cum-volleyball skills. siao kia.
The rest of them were playing cards. I played hai dai with Peggy. haha. And soon we started to attract people's attention. They must be thinking why two idiots are standing on the bench trying their very best to act like penguins. bai-chi sia.
The tutorial was about table topic. I started the ball rolling. Val commented that I was moving too much. Shaking. haha. SHAKING??!!! hahaha.
It was volleyball and volleyball and volleyball after that. Oh ya, and Peggy started 'A date with Peggy 1' with me being her cameraman and Cecilia being the usual extra.
We took class photos midair. How bloody cool is that.
Everyone was rather on. Good.
At the end of it, Juniper made some of us look like bai-chis standing in front of everybody talking nonsense and talking pics.wtf man.
Some of us left after that. Rest of us headed to Palawan for lunch @ the new koufu.
Filmed 'Edwin the Sea Lion' and 'Cecilia the Retarded Dolphin'. Let me tell you it was bloody hell BAI CHI! We were lucky mediacorp wasn't there. I would have drowned myself in the sea immediately.
More people left after that leaving Cecilia Jia Ling Vincent and I. We headed back to siloso and continued more volleyball. Went for a dip in the sea too, with floating Tao Kae Nois. Vincent and I got feet cramps suddenly. haha, I shan't elaborate more in case children read my blog.
It was cycling after that. cool. We rented tandem bikes. Rode for an hour or so.
Jia Ling went to shower while we played MORE volleyball. haha, wasn't really v.ball actually. More of soccer. haha. We did some penalty kicking. Funny. Cecilia red-carded Vincent. haha.
Since everyone was rather still on, we landed up @ marina south for steam boat. Totally broke after that. I hate the feeling of being broke. Anyway, I enjoyed myself killing live prawns by throwing them into the hot soup. 100% sadist.
Oh ya, one of the tables which seated 2 lao uncles caught fire. haha. It was comical.
I guess we were bloated after that. So home sweet home. Chionged CATS.
Ying Ying's birthday~
Didn't turn up for s&w. Feeling shag after Sentosa.
CATS presentation was screwed up.
Nvm.
Jia Ling Guan Ji Mao2 and Vincent came to my house for some r&r before going back to school for her birthday.
Watched Walking Tall, ordered some home delivery.
It was soccer downstairs after that. Really nice playing with these guys.
Headed to Bangkit for cake. We bought a fruit cake. Then chionged to NP.
Mao2 and I successfully did an impromptu birthday rap for Ying. haha. Then Vincent joined us and we did the bu de bu ai version of da birthday song. Luckily canteen 1 was not crowded.
After the celebration the rest went back, leaving only Mao2 and I.
He suggested library. I watched my first movie in the library. haha. It was some Jackie Chan show. haha. Funny.
PRAISE ALMIGHTY BUDDHA! haha!
So, that's all for the two fun-filled days. Looking forward to more of such tutorials and movies @ library.
doujiang sang again @ 9:41 AM