Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Yeah, that's right. Life's kinda screwed up lately.
I'm becoming more lazy. I don't know why.
Everyone seems down inside.
But laughter is still in the air.
Today I joined the gang for chat-cum-study at KAP.
Shu Ying was especially high. haha. But it was really nice having her around. She's good at spicing things up. Thanks Shu Ying.
Talked more with Harris. haha, more of crapping really.
I'm really tired mentally. How I wish wc would be over asap. I seriously need sleep. I don't want to fall sick.
I'm kinda sorry about the previous post. Seems kinda wrong of me to do that. I'm sorry.
I've seen my friends. I've seen them. Well, I really have to say...
If you find me irritating or detestable, I'm sorry. Sometimes I find myself irritating too. Sometimes, I really don't know who I am.
To Ying2, Guan Ji, Jia Ling, Jia Wen: Sorry for not having a sense of urgency. Sorry for doing nothing about it. Sincere apologies.
To Eugene: Sorry for not being able to join you for so many lunches/dinners. I try to make some time available. I promise.
To Cecilia: Sorry for the pain I've caused you during camp. I guess I'm just a jerk. No, I AM a jerk. No guessing.
To Val: Sorry for taking your height as a joke.
To Yazid: Sorry for always speaking mandarin.
To Anybody that know me and feels that I'm a jerk that has became a thorn in your flesh: I'm sorry...truly sorry.
Sincere Apologies...
Edwin
doujiang sang again @ 8:44 AM