<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yup, I watched Pirates 2: Dead Man's Chest yesterday evening with Vanessa.

Not a bad movie, except that I'm quite sure there's gonna be Pirates 3.

We coincidentally met the 4/2 people after our movie. They were apparently having their class outing. Haha...Alfy's afro was power!

I realised the acjc jumper looks really nice. Van was wearing it and plus the uniform, I thought she looked like a Hogwarts student. haha.

Projects are coming one after another. I hate projects.

Have been eating alot lately.

Spending money like water too.

I want more money.
More
More

Did I mention I kua tio gui yesterday? The gui was the same one Vincent Guan ji and I saw 2 weeks ago after s&w. Oh my tian, Vincent and I saw her again!! I swore we almost vomitted. She was so fugly I think she can go jump off 72 right away. I was considered lucky not having eye infection after that glance. Well, guess my life has been shortened by 5 years. How unlucky life can be. wtf.

That gui is a perfect example of point no.1 in my previous post, '10 things I hate about girls'

Can that fish go chomp off her head now? Maybe include the body too, cuz I swear she has no body! I think that torso of hers classify under Ba Zang.

If her character is good, I've got nothing else to say except to give her a 0/100 for her face. Unfortunately, I'm rather sad to say that her character shares the same score too. Such a Miss I-think-I'm-pretty. Okay, maybe I'll give this alien 1 point for being able to breathe and live like we humans do.

How pathetic can she be. Have you seen her legs? Oh my tian, let me tell you, she has NO LEGS. Those are called trotters, mind you.

I repeat: T-R-O-T-T-E-R-S. Trotters.

Scary isn't it?

Okay, I think I'm gonna get hell from Anna and etc.

Forgive me, I couldn't help it. She was an alien.

chiao~

doujiang sang again @ 1:46 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D