Saturday, July 01, 2006
Okay,
Allow me to declare, Singapore's officially baking @ god-knows how many degrees.
Turned up in school at 10am this morning for miec ttr. Got back my results. Well, don't know to be happy about it or not. But I'm still kinda calm. Everything's cool.
Had lunch at plaza's new Bi Feng Tang. I swear I'm not going back there again.
After that was tuition with Ashton. I bought him a Batman pencil case and Batman pencils. It was a reward for his fantastic result for mid-yr. As usual, we were talking and arguing about who's gonna win WC. And he was actually bragging to me about how good his team was and he said something about training to play against Germany. Erm, during that whole time I was trying to act like the dumbest idiot on earth to entertain that 7 yr old kid.
I was like ' Wow! Really? Ur team 'rocks' man!'
That was so gay. Just to get him to do his work. I couldn't believe I had to be a clown once every week. Sick!
I was totally slacking my ass off during tuition. The afternoon was damn bloody hot. I couldn't concentrate on teaching him. So I took his assessment book and told him to do 10 pages of crap while I took a short nap. It was supposed to be a test. I promised him a prize if he were to finish in half hour. And man! It worked! He was chionging thru all the pages like nobody's business. His prize was my drawing of Batman which looks more like Moses Lim fitting into the Batman costume. Okay, I suck at drawing.
He was actually happy about it. SCARY!
He's such a Batman freak. Everything about him is Batman: Bag, pencil case, T-shirt, shorts, bedsheet, blanket, curtains...etc. It's like when you walk into his room, you'll feel as if you're in Gotham.
Okay, enough about Ashton. He's looney.
I'm feeling cruel. Maybe the weather's driving me nuts.
I just lost $20 to Vincent cuz he beat me in Econs. Freak him. haha.
HOT! HOT! HOT! SOMEBODY TURN OFF THE SUN!
doujiang sang again @ 2:43 AM