Saturday, July 08, 2006
YEAH!!! That's the way man!
Germany finally got it's well-deserved place in wc 2006.
I'm so proud of them!
The result: Ger-3, Port-1
Steiger ROCKS!!! He scored 2 goals for Germany.
Haha, I guess the Portugal players really don't know what were they doing last night. They actually OG! hahahaha!!!!
That spells the second goal for Germany.
Steiger's shots were bloody powerful!
There was a funny part when Steiger scored the 3rd goal for Germany and got yellow carded right after that! Cuz he was so happy he took off his jersey! haha. As the commentator goes: You can raise your shirt but can't take it off.
haha, but I guess Steiger hecked the card.
I watched the match on the TVU player in my com. Just like last time, I had Cecilia as my stay-home-spectator-cum-Cristiano Ronaldo-curser partner. Bloody hell, I guess our curses worked. haha, we were going on and on with throwing him into pools and mining him since he loves diving and trying his very best to foul people. That definitely was the core reason the 2 Steiger goals were earned.
So, GREAT JOB Cecilia!
I officially declare Cecilia a wc Professor X. She actually managed to predict the final score to be 3:1.
GERMANY ROCKS!!! U go Steiger!!!
doujiang sang again @ 8:30 PM