Sunday, July 02, 2006
All thanks to my bloody mouth, Brazil lost. (Previous post)
WALAO!!!!!
How did this happen??!!!!!!
They were supposed to be good.
How did..........?
sian...
Hmm...perhaps France was really power. Zidane was SICK ok! Power.
Barthez, like what Cecilia said, WOKE UP, but at the wrong time!!!!!!! He managed successful saves.
Brazil was rather messy. They wasted quite a number of great chances. Kaka was tired by half-time. Okay, why am I praising France and suaning Brazil?
Anyway, the bottom line is: Freak u la Fra.
Bra next wc jia you. Don't too relax and later kan jiong towards the end.
Btw, I gotta really thank Cecilia for the TVU Player. Good source of entertainment!! So Cclia, THANKS A MILLION!=)
Okay, I think Germany will see France in finals. Haha, sure nice to watch! A showdown!
Oh ya, and thanks (to Cclia) for the chat during the Bra-Fra match. Well, it wasn't a really chat. It seems more like a avenue for the us to complain and whine. haha.
Why?
There were more exclamation marks than words.
I was quite sian diao when France scored.
SIAN SIAN SIAN
Okay, now diverting attention and support to Germany. The homegrounds support will be a major factor for their final victory.
The upcoming matches:
Germany VS Italy.
Portugal VS France.
We shall shi mu yi dai.
gtg..
Why........................brazil..................why............................
doujiang sang again @ 1:37 AM