<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 24, 2006

Life's been rather rockin' lately.

Projects are almost done...I guess.
People are getting weird...but funny.
I can slp later and later already.

But today's mood kinda spoilt by an i***** B.I.A.T.C.H in the school library.
Bloody hell she took away my milk tea!
FREAK HER LA!
She's so fat, I bet she irons her pants on the expressway.

Today Anna's eyes were fully ok already, so I guess that's why she was rather high today. haha. Cool. This new Anna rocks. Keep that going yeah.

Wei Jie was an ass today, poking fun at Yazid about eating 'pork'.

The registration for BAoc'07 sb/sc will be on next monday.
To TR01 and peeps, I'm helping my friend to recruit more people. Anybody interested in Group 7? Help la huh....help my friend. Thx.

I realised I haven't had nightmares for ages. Nightmares are cool.

My hands are itching for a punch now. HAHA. I need to punch somebody's face.

Vincent sent me Shi Jie Mo Ri by Jay Chou. Nice song.

We did the entire Bu De Bu Ai today. In the library. And the room wasn't sound-proof.

Shit. haha.

Tml Fabian Barthez is coming our school again. wtf.

Heard from people that this coming friday is the distribution of JunYang's concert tickets. My mom demanded that I get a tic for my sis no matter what. I don't understand why she idolise Jun Yang. Like what's good about him? Except that song of his.

Nvm. I'll try to get the tickets.

I'm still waiting for my Hebe poster. I want a 5m by 5m one if possible.

Possible?
Possible~

Things are roughening up. Gotta do what Edwin's gotta do.
Save the Earth.

wtf.

doujiang sang again @ 1:05 PM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D