<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yeap, it's Germany VS Portugal tonight.

Perhaps Germany will win this time. Ballack is so disappointed to be defeated by Italy.

Okay, it's 1:30am. 1 and half hour more to match.

Will be quite exciting to watch Podolski play. He's great, having won the Best Young Player Award.

Unofficially completed cip in school today with Guan Ji and Jia Ling.

Shu Ying joined us later. We viewed the 1G of photos and videos we took since school started. Madness. Lots of candid videos were really funny.

We were waiting for 184 when Shu Ying suggested trying the sandwich from the vending machine @ the student plaza. Not bad really. Can buy.

I hibernated straight after I reached home.

Man, time's passing so slowly. I want to watch the match!

This is great. I finally changed my skin. The old one was bloody gay.

France all the way!

I suddenly thought of that inspirational webby of God this afternoon and shared it with Guan Ji and Shu Ying.

Check it out: www.theinterviewwithgod.com
Go to view presentation.

It can really help you to relax and calm your mind.

Anyway, I'm gonna take a short nap now, watch match later.

Germany GOGOGO!

nite~

doujiang sang again @ 10:14 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D