<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

~back from camp~

Not sure if I want to make this a long one.

Day 1~

Met the rest of the gang at atrium. Headed to Sports School. Had our first lesson which was damn boring.
Group 3 guest list was:
-Vanessa
-Leanne
-Cassie
-Beverly
-Pearl
-SOCK Fang
-Wei Jie
-Edwin

Yeah, we were all quiet at first. Warmed up in the later part of the day.
Soccer and volleyball during breaks.
Food sucks.
Balloon factory game was fun. Did stunts with Wei Jie and Xi Nu Ai Le with Guan Ji.
The night was crazy. The girls came to the guys' room and we played like mad. shrunk my balls lots of times. I kena like nobody's business. Played till about 1 plus. Slept off. I was sick. Popped in 2 panadol cold before I turned it.

Day 2~

ROCKS!!!!

Woke up at 8:30am. Lesson starts at 9. Several alarm clocks woke me up. They were:

This time, IN ORDER OF VOLUME:

-Shu Ying
-Jia Ling
-Guan Ji
-Koon Chin
-Debbie (pai seh if I spell wrongly)

Yeah, missed breakfast.
Entered the hall with everybody looking at us. My group table shifted to the front. sian diao.
Wei Jie and I were called to do something stupid. I shan't elaborate.

We had the dinner service and the performance at night. Crazy Night!
Laughing non-stop. btw, I realised the class bonded pretty well!

At night:

This night was really fun with almost the full class plus other buds and pals in the guys room! We were madded!
Started out with pillow fight. Cecilia VS Me. I guess there was no winner. I da duan cclia's leg.
The next match was between Wei Jie and I. Vincent interrupted halfway and it was 2 on 1. No winner too. haha.

We played truth or dare and mind games. Crazy people were really infesting my brain with crazy lame games. haha. We started off with cclia and gang playing black magic. The rest of our jaws dropped. Unbelievable.

I couldn't figure out how to play. I think millions of my brain cells were already being murdered uneccessarily.
We went on to play Fuzzywuzzy. I almost died of insufficient brain cells.
Then we came to How many meh meh jump over the wall. haha.I knew how to play this so Cecilia Peggy and I were having fun torturing the rest of their brain cells. Haha. Played Open Close and the Finger game. Okay, after I showered and the gang settled down to share our ghost stories. haha. Val, Anna, Su Fang and Jia Ling were scared stiff. Wei Jie tried to scared us a few times. Try harder yeah?

The girls decided to spend the night in our room. I slept at 3 plus. The rest at God knows what time. Really POWER!!

Day 3~

Woke up to my alarm clocks again.

We were having fun with straws and balloons the entire morning. Took photos with group 3.

The camp ended at noon. The bus took us back to NP. Few of us headed to JP for lunch. A very long lunch indeed. Arcade after lunch. Cool. Oh ya, the best part was that Vincent and I broke the high score of the basketball machine!! Great job bro!

It was home after that and I hibernated from 7pm till 12pm the next day.

~that's all folks~

Still tired...

nite~haha

doujiang sang again @ 5:02 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D