Thursday, June 29, 2006
Thursday~
We started at 9am and ended at 11am. That's all for the day. wtf.
Matt Pon had something on today so our miec ttr was cancelled. That's the good thing.
The thing was postponed to Saturday, 10AM to 12noon. That's the bad thing.
So our morning was just miec lecture. We went in late cuz waited for da jie da.
Okay, I was really bored to tears, literally.
Peggy taught me hai dai. haha. I came up with the finger version which was really comical. Okay, at least we got rid a bit of the boredom.
During the break, haha, we went on to jokes. Yeah, jokes. Shan't elaborate cuz I don't wanna die so soon. Sailormoon was funny! She just couldn't win me in hai dai!
Finally when we were out, the gang headed to alumni for lunch. Then did e-learning stuff with ying2 and co.
Finished at one plus. That was when we headed to JP. Vincent and I wanted to chiong arcade.
On the way we were actually talking about Hamtaro, Sailormoon, Power Rangers, Captain Planet and etc.
.....................erm.......okay.........I guess we were trying our very best to re experience our childhood. hah.
Vincent and I broke the record 2nd time, though not a very good score.haha.
Subsequently, I guessed our hands didn't really cooperate with our brains as well as before.
Chionged Daytona. I started out with Val and Guan Ji. Okay, I was last, due to somebody zhuanging me.
But oh well, Lao Tian Ye always bao you drivers who don't need to zhuang to win. Lol, and yours sincerely is one of them. I skidded to perfect nice win.
Oh I almost forgot the guest list:
In order of HEIGHT this time,
-Guan Ji
-Vincent
-Edwin (or Cecilia?)
-Cecilia (or Edwin?)
-Peggy
-Su Fang
And last but not least,
-Val
Haha. 6 of us chiong Daytona. Power. It was a fierce fight. Edwin could have won, but due to unforeseen circumstances....yeah....er-hem.
I was tired from all that driving.
Oh ya, I'm now a vip at tapz. Muahahhahaha.
Yeap, so we shall chiong more arcade next time.
I just added Amelia on msn. She's crappy. Hah, and she made it to sco. CONGRATS!
nite~
doujiang sang again @ 8:40 AM