Friday, June 16, 2006
Saturday~
2 days didn't blog...2 tiring days.
Thursday was Sentosa with Damian Benji and Nash. We didn't hit the beach. We're there to recce the place for the Amazing Race. Quite a weird feeling going to sentosa without going to the beach. Alright, so we walked almost the entire west sentosa. The bestest fun part was when we played at the Merlion Walk. I bet it's gonna be one of the best stations during the race. haha.
Some Jap tourists requested to take photos with us, I guess simply cuz they saw 3 out of 4 races of S'pore. Well, they were kinda funny.
We also saw a Jap student couple holding hands near the Merlion. I swore Nash almost melted away - the girl was so cute! Nash even said the guy was a pretty boy. haha and he was still going on about it for the next 5mins. Yeah, he's right actually, the two looked like they were life-sized dolls.
We ended our recce at Siloso. Damian was somehow feeling rich - he suggested playing the Luge Ride. He treated all of us to a ride. Benji was as always, trying his best to 'pass' the crash course on the luge ride.
Haha, okay, he did=)
We raced down the track! CoOl! Very Daytona!
Had ice-cream at Ben and Jerry's. Nash was beginning to melt away again when he saw the girl serving us.
Chilled there for a while before going home.
Yeah, that's kinda all for Thursday...
Friday~
Jian Wei and Eugene organised a gathering for the AES ppl. BBQ! Yeah! It was as usual, at Jian Wei's house. We had so much more chicken wings this time and Luke was going berserk penging the wings. I did some hotdogs, sotongs and stingrays. Btw, here's the guest list:
Not in order of height, weight, level of madness, level of laughter/joker-power:
- Joanna
- Luke
- Eugene
- Jian Wei
- Charline
- Sarah
- Conan
- Eddie
- Xue Pin
- Edwin
- Shannon
- Li Chong
- Chang Hong
Yeah, cool huh? Got more ppl this time. And Eugene is not sick! haha~
Okay, I swore I almost laughed till my lungs burst. These bunch of people are so bloody funny! Their jokes are really power! Lame is just the right word to describe them. I guess the most power jokes came from my bro. He's mad I say.
Okay, food! We feasted madly on the sotongs and stingrays and wings. Luke's penging skills are so power!
The highlight of the night was a surprise for Luke and Joanna's birthday celebration. Lots of candid photos and videos.
Eugene Xue Pin Joanna and Luke left early.
The rest of us continued to party. Conan and I decided to swim! haha~ we played all kinds of crazy games. Yeah, as always~
Left the place at 12mn.
Yup, so that's a crazy friday night for me.
Today~
Nothing...just lazing around...
Tml?
HA! Tomorrow it's Sentosa again! Yeah, I guess lots of people would think I'm kinda siao. Well, it really depends on the type of company you have.
It's a 4/1 class outing-cum-gathering tml. Bet it's gonna be fun! Hopefully more people turn up.
Man, my entire holiday is almost fully-booked! The next BIG thing comin' up will be the tourism camp. Haha, looking forward to lots of fun and laughter!
I love the holidays! Can't wait for camp - 2 more days!!!
And guess what, it's now 2:30PM! Such a rare chance I can get to blog on a lazy Saturday afternoon!
lazing around~
doujiang sang again @ 10:29 PM