Saturday, June 03, 2006
A rather special Saturday which started with a boring morning. Woke up at about 12:30pm by an sms. =)
Had lunch with sis and Grandma. We're celebrating the Dowager's 85th birthday today.
Spent the noon chatting with Felicia. I was telling her about how important it is to choose the right school and the right friends. I think her 'dream' school is RV. I emphasized that getting into a good school isn't everything.
The whole package includes much more, like the best buddies who go through thick and thin, sweet and shit with you, the best teachers who care for you so much that u start to wonder if you needed a Godmother/father, the ever so fun CCAs, which makes you look forward to the next training so much that you iron your CCA tee a week before. Tons and tons of memories really come from all these.
I told her about my school, and how it got its commercialised bad reputation. Of course, I brought up some of the great achievements of my school. Haha, I needed some booster!=P
I don't know if whatever I said got into her head. I really hope she don't regret lo. Cuz the next 4 years of her education life may just be the most exciting and memorable moments of her entire life. Ask down the street and u actually realise that many people think that their best friends are their sec school friends.
Well, for me, I have a personal BBB list saved in my brain. Oh in case if you don't know, BBB stands for Bestest Best Buds. These are the people that are gifts from God to me, and I'm really thankful I get to know them in this lifetime. As the seconds and minutes and hours and days and months and years go by, names are taken in and out of my BBB list. Well, of course, not all of them are like that. Some really have their places all the way at the top of the list, and are staying put there for good. Some, well, because of reasons, are slowly disappearing from the list. haha~ I'm sure by now people would ask me who's on my BBB list now. Well, that's for me to know and for u to find out. Anyway I'm sure I'm guai enough not to offend anybody oftenly. HA! A hint would be these people usually are/were my schoolmates. That sounds really lame. haha. Freak you, Edwin! =D
Okay, back to today. I think I drifted far enough. We had a dinner celebration at the new CDC at Bukit Batok. It's a bloody nice place. The food there was great too. I had my fill, so much that I almost tried to burst my stomach with a chopstick. haha. I loved the part when my bro and I were playing and doing all kinds of coin tricks to my toddler nephew. He's such a blur boy. He keeps thinking that his ears have COINS inside cuz we kept 'taking' coins out of them. HAHAHAHA. The thought of the scene just now really kills me of laughter! I think he's only 3 years old, so tian zhen la! haha. HE kept pestering my bro and I to take out more coins. haha, the best thing is that he tried to dig his ears for the coins!!!!!! wtf! FUNNY!!!! XD
Okay, enough bullying young kids. =D
The whole Ong family was crazy taking photos. haha. I'm glad my memory card is 1GB.
I visited the arcade with Eugene and my bro. Lame games there.
We left after the final photo was taken. Whew~
I'm so tired now. Okay, I think I was being called a pig about 2 times today. Yeah... haha.
[ke-ai-de-ni][ni-de-ke-ai]
tata~
doujiang sang again @ 9:36 AM