<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 02, 2006

Had s&w today. touch.
Was pretty fun. There were some bloody good jokers in my class. So the mood was there.haha~

I'm more familiar with the rules of the game now. Anne's cool. She's da coach. A good coach I guess. =)

I knocked 2 guys down accidentally while playing. The field was rather muddy and wet today. So it really makes things more fun. haha. I was like running like Juggernaut towards my opponents to touch them. But somehow or rather my legs lost their wireless connection with my brain and they started going bonkers on their own. I ran straight into the two guys and the next second they were on the ground. As usual, I was busy laughing at myself. I guess they were on the muddy ground feeling rather confused about what the hell was I laughing about. They gave me the wtf face and I was still, ya know, laughing. Sorry guys, can't help it.=)

CATS was boring. Everyone was busy with the touch-ups on their project. My group however seems like we're done with everything when in actual fact we're not. haha~ and as usual Vincent was knocked out fast. I guess he was too sleepy after s&w.
I realised there is a bitch in my CATS class today. She's such a natural la. I was playing songs in the classroom while the class was doing their project. Was feeling noisy and irritated after the fourth song. So I turned it off. Then this girl sitting near me turned to me and SHE WAS SO TEH~ LA!!!! Freak her!

Bitch: 'Hey, why~ you~ turn~ it~ off~?'
Me: 'Nah, noisy la.'
Bitch: 'On~ leh~ I want~~~~'
Me: 'Ah Shut up la.'
Bitch: 'hmph~!'

Okay, I know it's kinda wrong of me calling her a bitch. Well, couldn't help it. She's a total turn-off! I hate TURN-OFFS! They should just disappear.

The afternoon was scorching. We celebrated Jia Ling's birthday at canteen 1. haha Harris was funny. I left with Guan Ji after that. I went to lot 1 to have lunch with Vanessa. Finally she's not busy anymore. Anyway we had a good chat about her school and mine. haha~ we talked about the ACJC dance club. She din regret leaving. haha. Good for her then. haha, at least she's not so stressed. She was like saying ACJC got lots of shuai ge. I expect she would be eyeing one soon. haha. jokin. Don't think she will do that cuz she's like a 110% studious girl. haha~

We had lunch at Pizza Hut. omg...AGAIN~

Went home straight after that cuz I'm like damn tired. The afternoon was so hot I almost shouted 'CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TURN OFF THE SUN?!' in the middle of an LRT station.wtf.

So I reached home and settled down. Showered. Slept till 8pm. I'm really mutating into a pig le. haha~ I drooled while sleeping just now.

Woke up to get ready to go to my uncle's house for my Grandma's 85th birthday celebration. It was so sian there. Doing nothing at all. Watched the Fann Wong show and Da Chang Jin. NICE =)

Went home in Dad's car after that.

Sianz now...

[ke-ai-de-shi-ni][ni-shi-ke-ai-de] =)

tata~

doujiang sang again @ 9:21 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D