<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 12, 2006

haha!

Though it's old, I really love this song=)

It has such a good-boy-feeling!

I came across it on youtube. It's really catchy. So, I got kinda hooked onto the song. So many years never listen le!=)

Retro~!

Dui Mian De Nu Hai Kan Guo Lai, Kan Guo LAI Kan Guo LAI!!!haha~

I feel so much younger listening to this song!=D

Okay, enough.

I STAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY! AND I'M NOT BORED!

Watched Bubble Boy on channel 5 when I woke up at 12:30pm. Nice movie! Wacky!

Had Brunch with bro and sis outside.
Came back and hog my com till 5:30pm. Went to plaza with sis to meet mom for dinner. Walked through the pasar malam on the way back. Went on to watch TV and then later Da Chang Jin at 10. WoOoO~ It's gettin' nicer!!
Oh I almost forgot: Superband Rocks K!!! Juz-B ROCKS! Shi-Nuo-bi ROCKS!!! SOUL ROCKS!!! Aiya but too bad the 11:30 results show was the last one for Juz-B. Sadded. They out le. They're so much better than Lucify or J3! Mi-Lu-Bing also not bad. Soul and them tied at the highest score today.

And Zhou Chong Qing should seriously stop trying to do whatever he's doing: Shocking the audience with a different hairstyle and image in every episode! He's looks so dumb today. But the good side of him is that he's really an encouraging judge.

Okay, I surfed the net so much today. Read about X-Men, downloaded games, played online games at www.mofunzone.com
Great website to play lame games to keep yourself entertained=)

So that's all for the stay-home Monday. Tomorrow's gonna be a bloody-hell good time with my TR01 classmates! It's 2:17am now. Gonna sleep.

nite~

doujiang sang again @ 10:52 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D