Friday, June 09, 2006
4 days ago...
I was having common tests!
Now...
I'M FREAKING DONE WITH ALL TESTS!
Whew~
Finally. No more tests and it's the start of the holidays!!!
The TRM camp is drawing closer and closer! COOL!
Had the final paper today. ITR. 50-50.
Went to Marina Square with Guan Ji, Anna, Shu Ying, Jia Ling and Ying Ying. hehe. The bus journey on 184 was rather fun. We played cai quan and the animal game. It was crazily fun! We were rather noisy. Hecked.
Dropped opp Pending LRT. We were still playing the animal game when i start to realise a few Ah-peks were looking at us. I guess they must be thinking wtf was we playing. haha. On top of that, Im rather proud to say Anna and I have good mo qi just now - We were rapping the McDonalds' Funtastic ad.
Boarded 960. The bus journey was damn long. Jia Ling and I resorted to my MP3. We got seats in the end. I dozed off cuz I seriously couldn't tahan the long journey.
Reached Marina Square. We did some window shopping with the girls. Walan girls seriously power sia. Shopping really gets them high lo. Hehe. Anna was particularly interested in wedding boutiques. hehe. She's so tong hua today!
Jia Ling's obsession with nice apparels is also damn power. I could almost feel myself melting away everytime she says, 'aww....so nice leh...' haha. POWER!=)
The best part was when we chiong Bashi in the arcade! haha. Anna was like learning how to play and Ying Ying was da master among us. I'm so bad at colours lo! haha~ spent quite a bit of money on the machine.
Guan Ji and I played the erm.....i seriously don't know wtf is the name of that game. Anyway, we had fun la. Of cuz the fun comes with lots of laughter too! We walked around a bit more and parted with Anna. Then parted @ MRT station with Ying2 and Jia Ling. Shu Ying Guan Ji and I headed for Esplanade. Waited for bus there. Well, we chionged for the bus instead of waiting for it. haha. Shu Ying and I had a mini kbox session in the bus. We were like thinking so hard of songs we know how to sing that I almost took my brain out and squeezed it dry. Anyway yeah, the trip home was a mild fun one. Just some tired laughing...
I watched the last episode of the 9pm Fann Wong show and Da Chang Jin. Woah DCJ is getting so nice la! Chang Jin looked like a retard in the Zui Gao Shang Gong hairstyle. It just looks like freak hair la! Afro-wannabe!
I watched bit of World Cup's first match. Germany against Costa Rica. 4:2. haha! cool!
Ok and now I'm so bloody tired. drained...
Tml still going Sentosa tan with conan and the rest. Also good la. I'm turning white soon.
check out~
doujiang sang again @ 10:56 AM