<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I think my evil-meter went up this week and it's still either maintaining or even higher.
The test told me that I have the most dangerous kind of evil.
I feel wicked. That Voice of Doom inside me just keep telling me the wrong things.
I was wondering, how does one feel psychotic?
Is he capable of anything?
Is he sadistic?
Does he like to see people in pain?
I guess I'm not a physically sadistic person. Things like FD3 doesn't appeal to me.
I'm more psycho I think.
But what is causing me to think psycho?
Maybe my friends are a part of the reason...maybe...
I feel psycho when people drive me crazy.
That's when I want to inflict pain into their brain. So painful that they'll scream. Haha, telepathic? Yeah, kinda.
By the way I'm really just typing what the Voice in me is telling me.
Listening to Rainie Yang now.
Is everyday a day to celebrate? Maybe...
It's 2am now.
If mutants really exist, I really hope our dear Storm somewhere can create some rain now. It's kinda hot in my room.
I'm feeling better now.
Maybe cuz I typed everything out.
Haha. Kinda weird to see everything that Voice is telling me in black and white.
I'm now thinking what if I punch Rainie Yang in the face. Nah. That's stupid.
I'm feeling calm. So calm that I was thinking whether I should just sleep thru the night and thru the day tml, not going to school. I hate bsta.

Suddenly thought of Vincent's old blog which was full of cobwebs. Haha. He seems like a innocent kiddo sending his girl to places.

'Life was full of ups and downs...But when I first met u...Troubles free...All pain gone...Life to me was just perfect...'

HAHAHA. Vincent's funny. He's bamboo. Somebody please pump fats into him. Urgent!

Su Fang is so funny too. HAHA. Today in CIP lecture I did something so stupid that people looked at me. So bloody malu. Shall not elaborate on it.

'Yue Guang Xian Zi, Qing Ci Gei Wo Li Liang!!!' Hahahahahaha...
That's Sock Fang for you...

crap~

okay...2:30am now...

My last wish before I sleep is that wherever Storm is right now, PLEASE make the sky rain. If there's a menu for weather right now, I would gladly prefer a Thunderstorm without thunder. Just quiet enough for me to sleep till 7:30 the next day. Maybe add an extra serving of rain. It's so hot here. Oh, and more wind please. And all these to be served in 10 mins or so. I'm sure you'll have more than enough clouds to spare. Go easy on the volume of the thunder. I don't like to have tissue paper stuffed into my ear while I'm sleeping.
Thanks.

Last Question, am I mad?

nite~

doujiang sang again @ 10:46 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D