Saturday, May 27, 2006
I watched X-Men 3 yesterday! AND TODAY!
omg I practically spent $19 on a movie! Yesterday was with Eugene Jian Wei and Shannon. Today was with 7 others: Erwin, Wei Joe, Shu Ming, Hian Chong, Carrick, Conan and Frederick. wHeW~
Yesterday's movie was at lot 1. haha, Jian Wei and I tricked Gene and caught him by ultimate surprise. haha, too much to write if I elaborate on it. Anyway, It was fun with them. The movie was a blast! X3 Rocks! Kitty Rocks!
Today was rather a long day in town. I reached Far East alone. Was early so I thought might as well get my pink tee for tuesday's ITR lecture. Okay, I got it. The print was rather a nice one. The pink itself was kinda too PINK. As in...shocking. Anyway, I've already bought and I'm not allowing myself to regret. So... Tuesday here I come!
I met Shu Ming and Wei Joe a while later at Lido. Man, It was bloody packed there! Everyone was queueing up for either X3 or Da Vinci Code. We were pretty lucky, X3 had lots of choice of screening times. We agreed on the 9pm one. Well, I think we queued for 20 mins or so. Headed back to Far East again for lunch. Chicken cutlet rocks! We met Conan earlier with his mom. He came back for us after some power-shopping with his mom. Cool, huh. Oh ya, I almost forgot, I met Huimin also! haha.
Shu Ming and I left Joe and Conan for ACS Barker for our dance concert. Met Erwin there. Omg, the dance by ACJC dance society was DAMN DAMN nice la! Here's to all the dancers: CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! U guys were FANTASTIC! hehe, I'm really thankful Erwin brought me to the concert. After the concert, guess wad: IT WAS 9pm ALREADY!! OUR MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START! We ran out of the school to catch a cab. I swore I ran so fast I almost felt that I was flying. haha. Okay, no nonsense today. Anyway, the best part of the rush hour was that we managed to make it to the movie inthe nick of time! Omg, we entered the theatre and the last commercial has just ended!!! FREAKIN' COOL! AND we were watching it in LIDO 2!!!!!! LIDO theatre 2!!! HOW cool is that! It's like to best theatre in Lido u can ever find!
Watching X3 the second time was a different feeling of cuz. I expected every detail. haha. But it was still exciting for me! Once again, X3 rocks!! KITTY ROCKS! Man, She's so cute! The movie ended and we decided to just hang around in the theatre a while more, busy talking about the entire movie. Yeah, as always, superhero movies are always gettin' ur body drowned in adrenaline. THEN, suddenly..an extension of X3 flashed! Omg, and guess wad: Prof. X didn't die at all!!! HE LIVED! IT's TRUE! okay, I won't elaborate cuz i know I'm starting to reveal the whole story to those who haven't watched it. Anyway, to all ppl out there, if you wanna watch X3 be sure not to leave the theatre after the movie ends. WAIT FOR ABOUT 5-10mins for the extension part!! It's damn cool! okok, I think I gotta relax a bit.=D
Yup, I'm back home at about 12:30. Now's 2am. And here I am blogging again LATE at night. I kinda hate slping late cuz it's really not healthy. I'm really tired now. My eyes are not listening to my brain anymore. My system is almost down. So, ya. Gonna slp.
tata~ zZzZzZzZ........
doujiang sang again @ 10:32 AM