Monday, May 01, 2006
Waddahell! MY blog has been locked by some Blogger's spam-prevention robots! Whatever that is... They better give me my blog back!>=(
Ok, firstly, a very warm welcome to my 3rd blog! Haha I was thinking since I've started my poly term I should start a blog afresh too! Ok back to school. Well the first week of school wasn't a fantastic start. But the people kind of made up for it though. I wasn't very satisfied with the way things are going on. Things like NOT KNOWING MY CLASS DURING THE ORIENTATION!!! wtf. It's really SAD. And OH YA---> to think I was informed of a MAKE-UP lecture tml just during my very first lecture with my business statistics lecturer SONNY PHUA last week! Damn it's from 5 till 7pm! Wad da hell! I thought I was supposed to be enjoying the first two to three weeks of school. I'm not saying I've to be allowed to slack but hey, I'm after all a FRESHMAN k. People will need time to get used to this kinda things K! haha, why am I whining away??=P
I realised the people I'm hanging around with now are pretty boring. SERIOUSLY. We are just super casual friends who go for lectures together and have a meal or two together! That's all! Can you imagine?! Well, I actually told gene about it --> he said it is still too early to judge my friendship with them. Hmm.. he's right indeed. I should learn to be more patient and not judging da book by its cover. Well, I really hope my class is gonna be some rockin' one with 'on' people. NO BENGS AND LIANS PLS!! And STRICTLY NO SMOKERS!!
My modules are pretty interesting. Some of them only though. I have ITR- intro to tourism and resort management. The lecturer EUNICE HO is damn good. She gives me the feeling of Ms Faye. Next up I have MIEC- microeconomics. Mr Pon. He's good. My bro said da best thing was that he is also my tutor. WOW~.
Well so that's all for my first week of school. I'm really gonna pray hard that everything is going to be fine and even better for the coming 2nd week of school. YAY! I'm gonna know my class pretty soon!!! CaN't wAiT!! I met another girl from my class besides Pearl: Yee Shan. Wonder how she's like. I met her on Thursday where we had our LAME Library Amazing Race. See, the name tells you it's not amazing at all. -_-"
Whew! tml got lecture at 11am! YAY! can slp later! But the sad thing is da make up lecture from 5-7pm.
Screw Sonny Phua.
Check OuT!=D
doujiang sang again @ 8:15 AM