Friday, May 12, 2006
Well today is just another public holiday.The morning was a wet n dull one. Spoils everyone's mood.Had breakfast with my parents at queensway.
Came home and slept like mad till 2:30. I was woken up by Asha's call. She surprised me by telling me she was in plaza. I got changed and went to meet her. I was pretty shocked cuz i thought she was with either PaulaWanting or her college friends- It turned out that she was with Vanessa, P&W, Patricia and Agnes (DAMN SHOCKED LA! NV C Agnes FOR SO LONG LE!). Ok, I watched them eat at Sakura and chatted with Paula about life in NP. Well, nothing really much to talk about. I gave Sha her gift. I realised i was quite extra there cuz the six girls have so much to talk and crap about. hehe, catching up. But i'm fine with it. It's nice to catch up a lil bit with them too. I wanted to leave early cuz I don't seem to have anything to talk about or belong to the conversation. But oh well, haven't seen Sha for a while either, so, ya, it's a pity if i just leave just like that. I went home with Vanessa after their lunch while the rest of them headed straight to town. I talked to van bout Credit Cards Slots (CCS). Damn funny lo!
At home...
I was reading my dad's NS Man magazine when i chanced upon a special promotion usage of the SAFRA card: 'Present your SAFRA card at any NEWURBANMALE.com outlet and you get a $65 NUM voucher.'
Thrilled, I suggested my dad to bring the family out to orchard then to Esplanade for dinner. He agreed.
At NUM,
I managed to get the VOUCHER!!! The next moment i was at the shirts section and looking through every single shirt, trying to pick the right one for myself. My bro was hurrying me cuz the rest of the house was waiting for us in the car. I decided to come back with Conan to buy. Ok... so off we go with the voucher safe in my wallet. We reached Esplanade and was strolling along the durians to Makansutra.
Suddenly!! I heard two voices calling out 'EDDDWWIINNNN!!!!!'
I turned around and guessed who i saw: Sara and Julia! I'm sure i was stunned for a about 3 seconds. I guessed my brain was trying to process the info from what i saw. The next shocking moment was when another 2-3 voices came from somewhere nearby and guess who i saw again: Charline, Sarah and Jacinda! She's back. hehe. ok, so they were like going ' HEY! EDWIN! WHY ARE U HERE?' and etc etc blah blah blah. haha. It was good to see them there. We didn't chat for long cuz i had to catch up with my family. So, we byed each other and yup...i caught up with my family.=P
Let me tell u whatever im gonna say now might either make u feel like u can swallow a cow or it can make u feel like u wanna vomit ur lungs out. There's like BBQ chicken wings, Hao Jian, Stingray, Tie Ban Tofu, Fried omelette, kangkong, Gu lu Rou...etc. hmmm....the result was my intestines almost fought their way out of my stomach.
We went home after that cuz my mom and my grandma didn't want to miss Da Chang Jin. Well, we went home lo. On the way at bugis, we were lucky enough to catch a view of the hot air balloon rising, with humans in it. Cool.
I reached home and chatted with George. Apologised. Was forgived. I decided to give him a treat at pizza hut: Lunch Express. Hehe. I thought it was a form of PEI ZUI to him.
I had a game of dota teaming up with my bro. hehe. Hey i improved ok....i killed 3 this time. haha. We won!=D
I chatted with George, Tiffany and Liyu for a while. I was told that i looked like this girl in a photo from friendster. WICKED SICK. The girl cim. hehe. REALLY!
Ok...so here i am now...finishing today's entry. I'm really looking forward to monday. There's school--> Means there's my frens crapping with me--> means another unforgettable day!=D
tata~
doujiang sang again @ 9:44 AM