<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 08, 2006

Had lotsa FUN today!=D

I spent the whole day with da BM9 peeps today! hehe. At first i felt out of place cuz i was da only one who was kinda extra there, not hailing from BM9. Well, haix....that's da sad thing.

I went for da 3-hour tutorial cum workshop this morning. I had a bad feeling about the day the time i entered school. True enough, I had to face it!

We were told to form groups of 5 for a project on PBL. I formed a group with George, Ying2, JiaLing and Jia Wen. OH YA, talking about Jia Wen: SHE DRIVES! SHIOK!
hehe. Ok. back.

Then we were like settled down already when I noticed that Chun Seng, Pearl, Jie Hui, Mei Qing, Alvin, Rebecca forming a group. They looked troubled. Feeling concerned, I approached them. They gave me that kinda 'it's-all-your-fault' look. Well, I know right off their faces that they're gonna blame me for something. Anything. As long as it's something. They told me that they are a group of 6, which exceeds the maximum number of 5. I told them to appeal to the tutor. They said sure cannot. Ok, at that moment I dunno wad came over me, But I went to approach the tutor immediately. I sincerely want to help them to get the 6-member 'permit'. In less than a minute of persuasion, she agreed. I was happy. I gave the group two thumbs up. Yay!!

BUT....

Had lunch with my group after that at canteen two. I spotted Rebecca nearby, so i thought the whole group was there. I said 'hi' and guess wad she said? 'WAD?!'

Omg... I didn't felt nice hearing that. Ok, I was like 'Forget it...that's ok.'

Went for B Stats lecture after that. Had lotsa laughs with me sitting in between Adriano and George. haha. U can expect how crappy we can get! =D

When we were done with the lecture, i met Jie Hui and guess wad she said? 'Ni Zhe ge Pan Tu!'
I could feel the impact of her words. Although MAYBE she was joking, I didn't feel like way. Haix... wad m i suppose to do..... I knew this kinda shit will cross my path sooner or later. I HATE THIS!!!

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY???

anyway... went to the library with George Jia Ling and Adriano today! The best thing was... I met Yun Fang too! She was in one of the study rooms. I happened to be very curious and asked her how she booked the room. She OFFERED me da room cuz her friends n her leaving soon, earlier than expected. MUCH earlier. Well, of cuz, I TOOK IT! So da four of us moved in and MAN, OUR CRAZINESS started almost immediately!! Adriano and i was like singing and grooving to crazy and insane songs. haha, we even sang to Da Chang Jin song! omg! such Fun! haha......totally making a fool out of ourselves!

haix... Well, i do really hope things are gonna be fine for me soon. I don't like to see this kind of things happening...hmmm....ALL THE BEST to me then.

tata~

doujiang sang again @ 4:56 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D