Thursday, May 11, 2006
Thursday is playday n xiongday at the same time. Well, Playday cuz we have OCOM lecture, where we all play n talk and heck about the lecturer....Juniper wadever....
Xiongday cuz there's MICROECONOMICS!!!=(
whew...took quite some time to understand demand n supply. Lucky there's Adriano and Anna to teach me! tHAnk u TwO for that! hehe...I kept disturbing George today...hmmm...guess i was a little over. hmmm...sorry about it ya??
To: Christabel and Adriano---> I'm gonna settle with u two in da next tutorial! pang seh me! XD
I received a msg from Jia Ling in the evening. I guess she saw my front few entries. So she apologised WHICH SHOCKED ME! Well, I know what she was talking about but honestly it was not a problem. Jia Ling please don't think that it's ur fault or any of the others' fault. hehe...REALLY..I'm fine!=D
Please don't feel bad...I don't like my friends to feel bad of something they didn't do. Please.
hehe...ShuYing welcomed me into BM9. hehe...well, all I have to say is... I just wanna be u ppls' friends...hehe...Whether Im from BM9 or not..i guess it's not important at all. hehe, I'm just glad I have u n the rest as my friends! I see u guys as my friends and buddies rather than my friends from BM9. Anyway, I really wanna thank everyone of u for making my life @ campus a much more meaningful and crappy n fun n I-can't-think-of-anymore-though-got-alot! And it's also because of u ppl that I have been looking forward to every day @ school cuz i know i can expect a hell lot of fun awaiting me! WOah! I seem like i'm promoting NP. haha, can join NP Ambassador le!=D
So, erm...to end off today's entry, I would very much want to thank the following ppl for making everyday a day to remember!=)
haha, honestly not in ranking order:
-Ying2
-George
-Adriano
-Anna
-Vincent
-Shu Ying
-Jia Ling
Hmmm...I want to also credit my other classmates too. hehe, REALLY HOPE FOR ALL OF US TO BE EVEN BONDED CLOSER TOGETHER! hehe, well that's one the reasons why I love wednesdays!
TR01 rocks!=D
tata~
doujiang sang again @ 6:33 AM