Wednesday, May 10, 2006
WOW!````
Bloody fun!
CUZ TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!! IT MEANS THERE'S TUTORIALS!!
ok, i know i may sound mad cuz it's difficult to like a tutorial day.
BUT it's really the people that are making every Wednesday a MUCH more FUN and EXCITING day for me!! haha.
We started the day with OCOM tutorial in the morning. OMG! It was damn crappy la! haha... we were kind of confusing the tutor! Made her go up all da way to da ninth floor to print tutorials for us! haha. then towards the end of lesson she suggested doing table topic! haha. She started off with TATTOOS but it was eventually brushed off cuz we all thought that it was pretty boring. We then moved on to GAYS and TAMMY. Woah! hehe.. everyone was so bloody crappy...... esp George and Adriano. Off to brunch after that at canteen 1! And guess what? Most of us (about 8) ate Kaki Fuyong! HAHA!
The B.Stats tutorial was the xiong one that almost wiped the class out. haha. I guess everyone hates B stats. The tutor ended the lesson with ELECTIONS. I din expect her to talk n talk n talk n talk for so long...in the end I helped her to end her topic by echoing her 'OK?'
OMG! HERE's da best! ITR TUTORIAL!!!!! EVERYBODY SCREAM! haha.. This module is our FAVOURITE module among all cuz it is the most interesting one! THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT OUR LECTURER AND TUTOR is none other than EUNICE HO! OMG! She rocks totally! Her lessons are so fun and interesting! And guess wad? We got to taste czech's beer today! haha. That was supposed to be her penalty for being late for week 2's lecture.
I formed group with two other gays in my class. They are none other than Adriano and George( better known as Georgina). We were supposed to be presenting our work on transparencies when Eunice gave us the idea of presenting a powerpoint slide! WOAH! SHIOK! haha. We immediately splited our work with me doing the slides and the two doing the organisation of the data. I swear this is the xiong-est time i've ever did a powerpoint presentation! I was practically speeding like mad and gan jiong-ing!! The other two were laughing and giggling at god knows what is it. On the other hand Eunice was also rushing us to finish up the work quickly so that we can listen to the other groups' presentation. I was rather proud of our work! Adriano became our presenter. He was funny la. HAHA. I enjoyed the tutorial!=D
WHEW! FINALLY THE DAY IS CALLED! We're done for wed! We headed to the library straight cuz we're booked the GARNET room the day before. Instead, the rest took up the 10-seater room! haha.. so it turned out that we took two rooms without anyone knowing! COOL! OF course we didn't use it for studying. MY com was hogged by jialing and i was also busy answering a call from Nelly. I was shocked to find out that Adriano and Cristabel have already done the CIP project!!! OMG! I was only supposed to do up the slides. U know, ART AND CRAFT. I felt like a free-rider. I still do.
Ok, some of them left halfway and that's left with me, george, Ying2, Shu ying, Harris (I hope i haven't spelled ur name wrongly! If it is, I'm sorry) and Jia ling. Hehe, we took photos and videos. All silly ones. We sang together like as though the library was a 5-storey mega Kbox! haha. BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN! Yup, we left shortly and george and jia ling gotta go for their jap class n shu ying and ying2 for song composing club. That left with me n me alone. hehe. I went home straight. TIRED!! imagine one full day of crappiness!!!
I really like being with them! Always lame but can't help it! that's us! XD
ps. btw, LIM GUAN JI! U asked me to write about jia ling. well, dunno how to start! and I've written quite alot already. TIRED! hehe, mayb next time!=D
tata!
doujiang sang again @ 4:02 AM