<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yeah, that's right... I'm sick... And I hate it!! =(

I had a sick combo of fever, vomitting(4 times!), Headache, diarrhoea. The feeling was terrible last night. Man, I practically couldn't sleep at all cuz i was feeling so hot inside I almost stuffed myself into the fridge and sleep in there for the night.

The worst thing was vomitting. I vomitted everything that i ate! I almost wanted to force my lungs and intestines out too! I hate this... I HATE THIS!

It's 11:30am now... There's bstats at 1pm... Think I'm going... I certainly don't want to miss any lecture. I don't wanna fall back. Okay, now I'm coughing. Sick.

I woke up at 8:45 just now. I tried to get back to sleep. Failed. So I tuned into Kids Central and watched some kiddy cartoons. I wanna go to school! It's so bloody boring at home!!!!! HELP ME!!!

Okay i guess i better not make this entry a 100% sick and disgusting one. I bought a NUM tee yesterday! hehe, it read 'REMEMBER THIS T-SHIRT, CUZ UR GONNA TAKE IT OFF LATER!' woOoO-HOoOOO! It's brown and green. Not a bad combi. Besides that, well, I guess nothing else already. I better get changed and get ready for school.

btw this post is posted on monday, 15 May '06. I don't know how to change the date. hehe.

tata~

doujiang sang again @ 8:17 PM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D