<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 19, 2006

HELLO!!!! I'm back!!! ALIVE AND KICKING!! =)

Well, due to popular demand(HAHA!), I'm blogging again! haha.

I so glad I've recovered from some bloody sick combo. CHEERS!

Well, k...so I was thinking of updating the week since I didn't blog for about 3 days already:

Hmmm...last few days were kinda fun(AGAIN!). The entire TRM had it's first tea party on tuesday. Man, I feel kinda proud that we're the first batch of TRM students in NP! WoOoO-HoOoO!! haha...took some photos...some were pretty gross too!!

Wednesday was another full day of time with my class. OCOM WAS cool. I watched Ying Ying and Yee Shan's group presented. I slept like mad. Had some grooving-to-the-music-cum-having-break session with Adriano. hehe, we were kinda disturbing our tutor, Mrs Evelyn Lim. Haha, she's a nice person, VERY motherly. Bstats totally killed us. The whole class perished in boredom. RIP.
Well, naturally we came back to life during ITR. haha, EUNICE ROCKS! And oh ya, the class finally took our very first class photo together!! How cool is that!=D

Thursday was both fun and stress. OK, MAY I PRESENT, THE PERSON WHO HAS THE HIDDEN TALENT OF BEING THE CRAPPIEST: ANNA!!!! MY GU-MA! haha she's so damn bloody funny la! I tell u I laughed from the time just before OCOM lecture till the time we left the LT. Just kept laughing and laughing. Okay, then microeconomics killed me again. My brain almost screamed its way out of my head. I officially label myself as STRESSED.

This morning I had S&W. FUN. I love touch rugby. It rocks! CATS was lousy. Boring... Vincent died first. I died later.

OH YA! I almost forgot one important thing: Mrs Evelyn Lim IS TR01's ADVISOR!!! OMG! COOL!!! Remember I said she was kinda motherly...yup..guess she's our momma in class le!

I bought 2 bottles of saline solution from Pei Ying @ 7 each. Cool.
Had pizza with Gene and the rest at BTP. I was bloated. REALLY BLOATED. I'm thinking about the class outing again. Seriously, I'm really fine with Ying Ying's idea of ice-skating. It'll be so fun! haha. Sure looking forward to the day!

I just chatted with Guan Ji on the phone for 2 hours. I used ear phones. And now my ears feel like they're dropping off my head any minute. I did more on my CIP ppt. Man, it's due on Mon.

Ok, YES! I'm finally back on track after not blogging for 3 days. Very tired now...wanna go slp n prepare for tuition tml. haix....I HATE TUITION!

tata~

doujiang sang again @ 10:29 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D