Sunday, May 28, 2006
MAn...I'm so broke now. wtf.
Okay, I gotta admit, I've been spending too much this week. My dad transferred $x to my account about two days ago and by today, the balance is $x!! SHIT! how... man I'm feeling so guilty now.
I spent my money on X-Men3, my pink tee and food! omg!
Yes I know what I'm doing is good for the economy of Singapore, but my personal economy is not doing well at all! HOWHOWHOW?
The biggest bomb today was Chang Hong's birthday celebration dinner at Jack's Place. I spent $30 JUST ON FOOD!!! waddahell!!
Okay I guess it's really enough of sad and bad news.
CH's birthday was rather comical and funny. The guest list: Chang Hong, Li Chong, Ee Rong, Eugene, Eddie, Jian Wei, Shannon, Joanna and myself. The usual combi. I ordered mixed grill. It was $18 without the service charge and the GST. I hate GSTs and Service Charges!!! Bloodsuckers!! Anyway we prepared a surprise for CH. We bought him Shen Diao Xia Lu serial vcd. And Li Chong did the best thing no one could have thought of for CCH. haha. I took 2 videos of the entire surprise celebration and some photos! OH YA! I posed as Wolverine! Shannon and Jian Wei too!! haha! IT WAS SO REAL LA! hahahahahaha.
All was fun till the bill came. $2xx.xx. I was like: o_O!!
We paid and left. The others went home leaving Shannon, Li Chong, Chang Hong, my bro and I. hehe. We left shortly too.
I don't dare to tell my parents that we ate at JP. I just wanna save money now! I hate spending too much till I'm dry. SHUT UP LA EDWIN!
tata~
doujiang sang again @ 8:13 AM